The court is located in Gdynia, however there is a possibility to organise hearings in any place agreed by the parties.
Scope of Activities:
Civil law disputes arising from all matters of marine and inland navigation, especially:
- contracts of carriage;
- charter parties and bills of lading;
- contracts of handling goods;
- brokers and forwarding contracts;
- insurance contrasts;
- ship’s collisions and salvage, provided a seagoing vessel is involved contracts concerning repairs;
- building and selling of ships;
- damage to port construction and facilities;
Jerzy Mlynarczyk – President
Zbigniew Jas – Deputy President
Michal Rzeszewicz – Deputy President
Secretary of the Court
24 Armii Krajowej St.